do business in Paris
make it in Paris
integrate Paris ecosystem
Need some time on the ground for your expansion?
You need some time on the ground in Paris to work on your expansion? We make it simple and flexible!
For whom? Startups willing to get closer to clients, partners, key opinion leaders, regulators, and get quickly connected to the Parisian ecosystem.
What ? A turn key package to start your business in Paris.
In a nutshell
- all year long
- at Comet, international incubator of Paris&Co located near the Champs Elysées in the heart of Paris
- minimum of 3 months
- renewable up to a maximum of 1 year
- 500€ (excl.VAT) per month, for one person, for a desk
- 550€ (excl.VAT) per month, for two persons, for two desks
- services and networking
- negotiated prices for housing
- Full access to the incubator Comet, 24/7
- A desk in Comet
- Access to meeting rooms, 6 hours per week
- A minimum of 3 months, solo or in teams
- Renewable up to a maximum of 1 year
- Dedicated Paris&Co staff to make your stay a success
- Organized meetings according to your needs : recruitment, relocation, real estate, legal status, tax, etc.
- Access to collective events and workshops Including our program focused on international entrepreneurs which happens 3 times a year during 4 weeks
- If needed, our partners welcome you at negotiated price
- PRICE: 500€, (tax excluded) per month, for one person and 550€, (tax excluded) per month, for two persons
They talk about Paris
“France is home to some of the most innovative technology companies in the world” Sheryl Sandberg Chief Operating Officer Facebook Inc – 2017
“France is Silicon Valley of Europe” John Chambers Executive Chairman Cisco – 2017
“A new wave of French startups are changing France’s economy and the way we do things” Guillaume Princen Director of France and Southern Europe Stripe – 2017