Discover the new batch of Comet: 9 international entrepreneurs from all over the globe selected among more than 60 applications!
Optimized rooftop solar energy production, socially responsible shopkeepers, apps that let you play music with a full orchestra in your own living room, or facilitate access for the disabled… The Innovation Grand Prix prizewinners have once again proven the creativity of their projects and the credibility of their business models to a demanding jury.
In an awards ceremony presided by Jean-Louis Missika at the Cité de la Mode et du Design on December 12th, Paris&Co unveiled the 10 laureates of its 2017 Innovation Grand Prix in 7 French categories and 1 international category:
- Energy et mobility : In Sun We Trust > www.insunwetrust.solar
- Reinventing user experience : Wizzas > www.wizzas.com
- Creatives industries : NoMadMusic > https://nomadmusic.fr/fr
- Social and societal impact : Le Carillon > www.lecarillon.org
- Health and wellbeing : TheraPanacea > www.therapanacea.eu
- Corporate transformation : Jobset.io > http://jobset.io/
- Mobile and connected city dwellers : JustBip > www.justbip.com
The 16th edition of the competition attracted 560 applicants. After a preliminary selection last October by a committee of a hundred or so experts, 45 finalists were shortlisted in 8 categories: energy and mobility, reinventing the customer experience, creative industries, social and societal impact, health and wellbeing, company transformation, mobile and connected city-dwellers and the Paris Living City Awards, reserved exclusively for foreign contenders.
Prizewinners in the first 7 categories received a check for €12,000, a three-month membership in one of Paris&Co’s incubators and a trophy symbolizing urban innovation: an authentic Parisian cobblestone.
The 3 Paris Living City Awards laureates won prize money of €12,000, €8,000 and €3,000 respectively, a three-month membership in one of Paris&Co’s incubators and a genuine Paris street sign.
To find out more about the Paris Innovation Grand Prix : http://www.grandsprixinnovation.paris/en/